Valued Contributor

Re: Favorite Perfumes

[ Edited ]

Red Door by Elizabeth Arden
First by VanCleef and Arpel

Chanel No. 5

Esteemed Contributor
My fave will probably always be Oscar de la Renta, but realize I wore too much of it at times. I'm sorry now that I loved it so much that I thought everyone within a mile of me should smell it too. Ha. These days I don't wear colognes - just wear scented body lotions so I can smell a light fragrance on my skin all day, but no one else will notice. Maybe.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I have fallen in love with Philosophy's bath and lotion products .I think they moisturize wonderfully. and love some of the fragrances . I have not tried the colognes because of price and not wanting something so expensive just to sample. I did order an 'in style' version of Amazing Grace thru Amazon and I like it.

I got a sampler box when ordering Christmas gifts thru Kohl's for $20. (so I could reach delivery amount) of 'Clean Classic ' rollerballs. =Pure Soap/Warm Cotton /Rain/Skin/Flower Fresh. I liked a couple of those. The sizes were generous.

I recieved a sample in an HSN box of Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist and loved it. It is very pricey everywhere I checked. I may try to find a 'wanna be' of it.

My favorite always has been Wind Song.

Honored Contributor

One of my all time favorite fragrances is Clean Skin by the Clean brand.  But it is very hard to find and like my Stella, I can't find the body lotion. 

I've never tried the higher end Clean Reserve line but I know they make one called Skin but it is much more expensive.   

New Contributor

My favorite one is by Nina Ricci, that classical red apple. I've been using it for years, and still love it, like when I just bought it for the first time

Honored Contributor

I tend to buy stronger perfumes and spray below the waist or walk through a spray.  The ones I have now are Narciso Rodriquez... For Her, Narciso Rodriquez... Pure Musc and Tom Ford... Metallique. I have others but right now, these are my top 3.