Super Contributor

Re: Favorite NAME of a lipstick...not color.

At this time all of my lipsticks are from drugstore:

• Almay #LIPVIBES - Go Wild, Skip the Gym

• Maybelline - On the Mauve, Romantic Rose, Nearly There
Trusted Contributor

@just bee

Cherries in the Snow is a great choice - probably the most iconic lipstick name there is! I believe it's one of Revlon's original colors from back in the 50's...and it is still being made.

From my frighteningly large stash of lippies, my favorite lipstick names are:

CRISIS by Urban Decay

GODDESS by Lorac

WORK IT by Josie Maran and

BOMBSHELL by Doll 10

This is a fun thread as I am a total lipstick hoarder!

Trusted Contributor

@silkykI want to be in Santorini like that woman in the picture RIGHT NOW! This is a fun thread - thank you!

@QVCkitty1I have all those Lorac lip glosses and I LOVE them. Did you get them from HSN? They have an annual great deal on those glosses, right around Christmas - a six pack is about 20 bucks. I have way more than I care to admit! 

Esteemed Contributor

I've alwas loved the Revlon name "Love That Red"  The name seems to give the lipstick impact without even seeing the shade.

Another one I've always liked is MAC's Viva Glam.  

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

@silkykI want to be in Santorini like that woman in the picture RIGHT NOW! This is a fun thread - thank you!

@QVCkitty1I have all those Lorac lip glosses and I LOVE them. Did you get them from HSN? They have an annual great deal on those glosses, right around Christmas - a six pack is about 20 bucks. I have way more than I care to admit! 

@MarnieRez3 , that’s where I got them, they are such wearable colors.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

CHRISTIAN DIOR...never felt anything better...but pricey, and limited colors.  Next would be Maxx, or Clinique only for color preference.  Nothing beats the hydrating smooth feel like Christian Dior.

Honored Contributor

bareMinerals NSFW translates to Not Safe for Work or their Rebound or Urban Decays Singe. I'm a lipstick junky.LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I've always liked Lipstick Queen's Jean Queen lipstick - both the name and the color and when I saw it at Nordstrom in Las Vegas at the Fashion Show Mall, I had to buy it. I used to own a tube of it years ago that I bought from The Shopping Channel when Poppy King was still a vendor selling Lipstick Queen on shopping networks and I always like the color and thought the name was cute too.

Esteemed Contributor

Saint Pink

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

My favorite lipsticks have fun names too, Frog Prince and Mornin’ Sunshine from Lipstick Queen.