Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@patticakes  I am currently using Maybelline Snapscara.  It does not clump or flake.   If I decided to spend a little money on mascara, I would go with Bobbi Brown (she has excellent mascaras).

@Katcat1   Check w/ Nordstrom for their once or twice a year Buy One Get One on mascaras....That’s when I treat myself to BB Smokey Eye Mascara. No way am I paying $31 for 1 tube, but $15 each is not too bad.

Honored Contributor

I’m a child (teenager back then) of the 60’s.

Back then, the more mascara, the better.

False eyelashes?  No way!  Pile on that mascara,  keep going......Ha!

Even today, I still wear Maybelline “Waterproof” mascara.  It must be black and always waterproof.

I NEVER leave the house without my mascara on!  A well-dressed gal always wears mascara!

I remember once a boyfriend’s mom told him ( and he told me), “My mom likes you, but she doesn’t like the way your eyelashes stick together”.

Look, that was the style and I loved it....”and I’m sticking to it”.  Ha! Ha!

Honored Contributor

Honestly this is going to be trial an error for you.  Many mascaras that have been recommended here I found awful and some mascaras others hate I really liked.  I think mascara is a hugely personal choice.   

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I’m a child (teenager back then) of the 60’s.

Back then, the more mascara, the better.

False eyelashes?  No way!  Pile on that mascara,  keep going......Ha!

Even today, I still wear Maybelline “Waterproof” mascara.  It must be black and always waterproof.

I NEVER leave the house without my mascara on!  A well-dressed gal always wears mascara!

I remember once a boyfriend’s mom told him ( and he told me), “My mom likes you, but she doesn’t like the way your eyelashes stick together”.

Look, that was the style and I loved it....”and I’m sticking to it”.  Ha! Ha!

@Annabellethecat66 

Twiggy

Clearly his mother was not aware that Twiggy lashes were the law. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~