Valued Contributor

Anyone have a favorite mascara that doesn't clump and have all kinds of goop in them, either at the Q or in stores that you would recommend?  I've tried most of the ones from the Q (not all) and am so tired of the same old thing.  So many promises of non clumping  but lenghening, etc., etc. and then you find they are not much different than the drug store ones.  My latest try was the IT Dry Bar, which also has big hunks of goop in it.  Recommendations please.

Valued Contributor

I’ve probably tried a million mascaras over the years.  Some better than others.  My daughter just recommended Arbonne’s “It’s A Long Story” mascara.  Tried it and got no clumping, no flaking and lots of length.  Look for it online.  Good luck!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I, like you, tried many different mascara brands, and they all  smeared and gave me racoon eyes.  Finally, someone here mentioned *Snapscara*  by Mabelline and I have been using it every since.  It's not waterproof, I put powder under my eyes over the conceler and I use a lash primer by Este Lauder.  No more racoon eyes.   I  got it at Walmart.  It's inexpensive, so maybe try it.

Respected Contributor

Snapscara is great! I've always been a L'Oreal Voluminous fan, but this newer product is also excellent. (Plus it comes in blue--my favorite.)

Honored Contributor

I like mascara by Almay, they make a lengthening, volumizing and 'combo' version.

It never flakes or smears.

But because it's not so 'gloopy', I do need to use 2 coats.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I've been liking Clinique high impact. Or, Maybelline - the original. I really like the concept of the square brush from RuPaul, but I didn't get it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Mascara

[ Edited ]

Jordana Lash Extreme. Good, cheap and I don't feel guilty tossing it away every few months. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love Roller Lash by Benefit.It lengthens & thickens & doesn’t clump.

Respected Contributor

i have used maybelline great lash since high school.  have tried others here and there, but always came back to the maybelline.  currently taking a mascara break because i am trying to lighten up my make up, and i am surprised that i don't find myself horrified at no mascara, but then i have to realize that my coloring has changed now that i am light grey.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Favorite Mascara

[ Edited ]

@insomniac2 wrote:

Snapscara is great! I've always been a L'Oreal Voluminous fan, but this newer product is also excellent. (Plus it comes in blue--my favorite.

exactly my favorites too!  I also love the blue (and purple)

(GrandeLashMD has made my lashes long. Finally something that works for me)