Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Favorite Lipstick Brand?

Estee Lauder.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The dupe of the Chanel is NYX Indian Pink.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

The dupe of the Chanel is NYX Indian Pink.

Thanks so much!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I haven't heard of Gallany, but doubt I'll try it.   My favorite lipsticks for 40+ years have been Revlon.  For me, these are very moisturizing and the colors last for hours.  I've tried other brands over the years and tossed most of them.   I realize we are all different and what works for me may not work for you.  Revlon Lustrous (used to be Moondrops) works best for me.  Fave color is 'Softsilver Red.'

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

What is my favorite lipstick brand? Yes!

I don't have a favorite brand. At the moment I have 3 current favorites:

a) Captive by MAC

b) Vintage Rose by Ready To Wear

c) Weekender by Tarte

MAC Satin Lipstick | MAC Cosmetics - Official Site | MAC Cosmetics ...  Captive

color splash lipstickWeekender

@Harpa  Both of those shades look so pretty!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

I haven't heard of Gallany, but doubt I'll try it.   My favorite lipsticks for 40+ years have been Revlon.  For me, these are very moisturizing and the colors last for hours.  I've tried other brands over the years and tossed most of them.   I realize we are all different and what works for me may not work for you.  Revlon Lustrous (used to be Moondrops) works best for me.  Fave color is 'Softsilver Red.'

@tototwo  I love trying different lipsticks from different brands.  But I have to agree, I always go back to Revlon.  My favorite shades are "Blushing Nude" and "Rose Velvet"d8de5a73ec489088ce4695bad9ba44fa.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@jobiz wrote:

Is lipsense drying? What everyday color would you recommend? Thanks

@jobiz 

the best way to start off is with a lip kit.....lip stain, gloss, and remover.

it can be a little drying at first, but if you exfoliate and keep up your routine,  your lips will get used to it. they really last all day. i can even sleep in it and still see it on my lips the next morning.

there are so many color choices, but a good one to start with is beige champagne or cappuccino.

"Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier." - Colin Powell
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hey thanks, @momoftwo2007., for the Revlon shades.  I also wear Pink In The Afternoon and Love That Pink.  I own an old tube of Teak Rose, but it's too brown for my complexion, so I wear it around the house as a lip balm.  

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)