Respected Contributor

Re: Favorite Lipstick Brand?

Right now I seem to be wearing Malley Classic Colour Lipstick in either Fancy Fuschia or Chic Crimson.  Found these when Kohl's had them on sale awhile back

Respected Contributor

Lipstick?  What's lipstick??? Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I have 2 favorites: Doll 10 and Bobbi Brown.  

Honored Contributor

I seem to end up at Clinique.  I find my summer pink without being "bubble gummy" and a shade of burgandy to go with red, and don't care to repeat a search that takes a lot of time for me.

I'm ok as long as they make them.

Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 LIPSENSE! yes!!!! when I have to go somewhere, I depend on Lipsense Smiley Happy I like Maybelline for the staying power, and I have IT Cosmetics for the hydration and ease of application. 

Valued Contributor

Am I ever into trouble now. You all are posting some brands that I'm wanting to try.

Respected Contributor

@Lally wrote:

Despite trying many different brands, there's one that has yet to be unseated from my number one. Gallany. The metallics Cosmo and Toddy always garner compliments. The staying power is outstanding for me. I have other shades in the line I like too. QVC has 3 duos which are priced well and I also order from Gallany's site. In fact, I love their eyeshadow quads and blush/highlighters, too. I keep hoping QVC will invite them on.

Your turn to share. Smiley Happy

MAC and Charlotte Tilbury. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lipstick Queen color changing formulas. I’d never heard of Gallany before. It’s a good thing I’m satisfied and set with my make up LOL.

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

@sunshine45 LIPSENSE! yes!!!! when I have to go somewhere, I depend on Lipsense Smiley Happy I like Maybelline for the staying power, and I have IT Cosmetics for the hydration and ease of application. 

@MandyG06 and @sunshine45 - You are both so right! I haven't liked anything else since I discovered this. DD's college friend started selling them a few years ago. Until then I would have said Bite lipstick. But they discontinued my favorite shade. Others looked great when I first put them on, but they didn't last, even my favorite Mally High Shines.

It is so nice to go out to eat with others and not worry about "imprints" on a glass. I love this brand! I got a lot of the local teachers hooked on "Bella" LOL! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Colourpop and MAC.