Valued Contributor

Despite trying many different brands, there's one that has yet to be unseated from my number one. Gallany. The metallics Cosmo and Toddy always garner compliments. The staying power is outstanding for me. I have other shades in the line I like too. QVC has 3 duos which are priced well and I also order from Gallany's site. In fact, I love their eyeshadow quads and blush/highlighters, too. I keep hoping QVC will invite them on.

Your turn to share. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Favorite Lipstick Brand?

Love, Senna  cosmetics . Have numerous lipsticks . Wish the Q would  add them to their cosmetic  lineup.

Trusted Contributor

My two lipsticks brands and colour that I wear always are:

Revlon in Certainly Red

Sysley in Rouge Monaco

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

No favorite.  I only use tinted gloss and what matters is the shade - any brand will do.  I currently have a couple of Avon and some from the drugstore.

Honored Contributor

Urban Decay

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Loreal and Guerlain

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I have several that I love:

Urban Decay

Lancome

Becca

Bobbi Brown

Valued Contributor

@Lally 

Hi I actually love Senna too and use the lipglosses everyday(bashful or starry rose ) . On the few times I do wear lipstick I enjoy Kosas Fringe - a beautiful brick red .

Valued Contributor

@skatting44 

Hi I have been using Senna cosmetics a for about 6  months now and love the brand . I was looking to try a new brand of eyebrow pencil ( i am not particularly loyal to one brand so when I am done I like to try another unless I am wowed by what I am using) , and remembered the brand was mentioned here .  I have salt and pepper hair and their ash brown is spot on .Two  weeks ago I had contacted them about some colors I was interested in trying but needed advice( I will soon be 57 )  . Eugenia Weston herself contected me and asked if she could call me to chat about my questions . She called me two days later  we spoke for over 30 minutes she was so lovely . 

Honored Contributor

lipsense.....it stays put!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein