Contributor

ESSENCE | Volume Booster Lash Primer Mascara | Infused with Mango Butter and Acai Oil for Nurtured Lashes | Conditioning Mascara Primer | White | Vegan | Paraben & Cruelty Free

BEST I HAVE EVER USED.

Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Lash Primer

[ Edited ]

I used to use primer and mascara and every once in awhile a lash growth serum.  It was ALL about lashes for me.  The longer and thicker the better.  I'd spend more time perfecting my lash look than it took to put on the rest of my face.  No more.  Not worth the hassle for my wimpy 61 year old lashes.  Now I wear false lashes and couldn't be happier!!!  Ardell Demi Whipsies for every day and they get more dramatic from there.  It looks like false lashes are more popular than ever by the large display at my local WM.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Covergirl Lash Blast.  It comes in a white tube.  Cheap, found at the drugstore and does the trick. 

Regular Contributor
I’ve tried so many, the best one for me is the L’Oreal one. Urban decay is fine too, but too expensive. Lancôme didn’t do anything for me, and neither did Lauder. One other good one is Chanel. Get samples at Nordstrom
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife- I use Lancome and purchase it from HSN.  I like it better than Clinique  and TooFaced.

I've gotten the best result from Lancome, but wouldn't mind trying out other brands. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife  - after you've purchased one and have had a chance to try it, please come back and post a review.

I just ordered the Christian Dior mascara that came with the primer in the Beauty with Benefits.  I've never used this mascara before, but curious.  Hope I receive the GWP as I read that some have not.

Christian Dior Diorshow Professional Catwalk Mascara Set - S9585

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I sure will!  I got an email from EL this morning stating that shipping is taking longer than usual, so it may be several weeks, but I'll definitely let you know.  I worked for her for several years, so I may be a little biased...LOL!

Anyhoo, let me know how you like the Christian Dior.  I just might have to try that one, too.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife  I have tried a couple, those that are mentioned here, but the one I love is LORAC's Royal Treatment Lash Primer.  It can be bought separately but the one I purchased was the primer wand on one side and the mascara wand on the other.  What's unique about it is that it is blue, a royal blue, that when your mascara is applied over it really richens the black pigment beautifully.  I hightly recommend!

I hope you're doing well in your LOVELY neck of the woods.  I read just today that this is the first day Hawaii has had ZERO positive COVID tests reported in over 2 months.  I hope you and yours are well and continue to be safe.  

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed 

Wow!  Blue?  I love blue!  I will definitely look up this one.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SurferWife  - after you've purchased one and have had a chance to try it, please come back and post a review.

I just ordered the Christian Dior mascara that came with the primer in the Beauty with Benefits.  I've never used this mascara before, but curious.  Hope I receive the GWP as I read that some have not.

Christian Dior Diorshow Professional Catwalk Mascara Set - S9585

@San Antonio Gal 

i have used both of these before and i think the lancome primer and and lancome mascaras beat the dior products by a mile.....at least for me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein