Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite High End Products that are Worth It

@Stilltucsongal wrote:

Lipstick Queen, especially Frog Prince, Hello Sailor gloss and the new Saint and Sinner lip tints.

Mally face defender

Benefit Fake up

IT cosmetics original lipsticks

@tucsongal, I think yours is the first mention of this new product.  I actually received an e-mail announcing its arrival. I rarely pay attention, but this caught my eye.

I very much like Saint Rose, so I thought it would be great to have this tint in Rose (it comes in only four shades right now). It goes on as a liquid and dries to a stain that is supposed to be moisturizing.

I have to say that I was disappointed and am returning it. The color was just off for me. I will say that it definitely had good longevity, but I didn't like the look of it after a couple hours.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

For me..Lancome Grandiose mascara....Makes my 55+lashes lifted until I take it off

Lancome Color Design 5 Shadow compact _ I have Chocolate Amonde

Nars Audacious Lipstick in Audrey

I have a stockpile of that Grandiose Mascara- Big Love!

Honored Contributor

Many of my favorites have already been mentioned.

I love Moroccanoil hair products. (particularly shampoo, conditioner and glimmer shine)

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Again, not sure if this is considered "high end" or "expensive" but Lalicious Sugar Tiare Flower body butter! I have the 32oz with the pump I love it so much! My husband always comments how gooooood I smell when I wear it and says it reminds him of another scent (from a different brand)  I used to wear when we first met but has since been discontinued. I can thank @FUTURE for that recommendation!

Love me some LaLicious!!!!!! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Alterna heat protectant spray I got here is the best I ever used. Hempz Courture Shampoo/Conditioner ( not the herbals) and AG  Sleek shampoo  the best I ever used. AG tops it all but they are expensive even on liter sales Hempz tho BeautyBrands has  it  for 12.99/sale now  and as far as perfumes I go with anything philosophy. I almost forgot. Macadamia Professional everything in the line!  Very expensive but Beautybrands has  huge sales on it from time to time  and has a light sweet and nutty scent

Honored Contributor

@JBKO

These all sound intriguing!

I would love for you to do a list of favorite drug store products!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Vivian Florimand......you can get the Caron loose powder on E-bay.

Honored Contributor

I got a sample of this liquid makeup a few weeks ago and just now used it.  This liquid is silky in feel and goes in beautifully!  I 'm going to go and try something in their anti ageing line!  If everything feel and looks like this, I'm in!!!

Chanel Makeup VITALUMIÈRE AQUA ULTRA-LIGHT SKIN PERFECTING SUNSCREEN MAKEUP BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 (30 BEIGE)