Trusted Contributor

Batiste original

Super Contributor

I switched to IGK dry shampoo.  It is too expensive but it totally worth it.  Leaves my hair looking like it was just washed!  I like using it to prolong a salon blow out.

Honored Contributor

OGX Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo

Sometimes Tweak'd Fiber Lift Hairspray 

Respected Contributor

Philosophy.

Honored Contributor

I used Batiste Original, but lately I've preferred Philosophy AG.  I don't have any problem with it leaving a white residue.

I had medium brown hair.  I just spray it as directed, give it a few seconds and either brush it through or just use my fingers.  It works really well for me and leaves my hair soft.  No residue at all.

In fact, I've got the duo of it on waitlist right now.  Hoping they manage to fill the order.  I wish I'd seen it before it sold out because it's a great deal.  And they don't even have it on the Philosophy website.

Trusted Contributor

@moonandthestars  Philosophy's dry shampoo is a very good one and the Fresh Cream you like is EXACT to the fragrance.  I one time purchased a variety four pack and tried,

I prefer the Pure Grace and use regularly.

The "trick" to using this or any dry shampoo is to apply the night before.  For whatever reason the additional hours in your hair works beautifully.  To avoid any white cast you simply apply it to the root sparingly, you need very little using the overnight method.

You truly feel like you have a clean head of hair when you brush out in the morning.

I hope you have success trying this out, good luck!