Trusted Contributor

Hello friends,  I have decided I'm at a place in my life where powdered blush is no longer attractive on my skin.  It looks dry and seems to settle into my skin in odd places. 

MY QUESTION:  WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE CREME, GEL, STAINS, etc. BLUSHES?

I tried one from Lancome but found it greasy and felt like it wanted to almost slide down my face.  Perhaps my age might make a difference in my choice; I am 60 years old but have been blessed with good skin and very little wrinkling to this point. 

Thank you for your suggestions! 

Regular Contributor

I highly recommend Westmore Beauty blush sold here on Q. It is a creme and a powder duo. It comes with a sponge and brush applicator. Goes on like a dream-goof proof!

Trusted Contributor

Bobbi Brown makes a good one that you can use on lips, too. Powder Pink no. 6 is a great neutral pink that looks natural & I typically don't like pinks on my lips, except for this type of shade.

Respected Contributor

I like the Westmore, too. Best blush I ever tried. 

Respected Contributor

Clinique chubby stick blushes are very nice and easy to use.

Respected Contributor

Guava Goodness

Josie Maran's Argan color stick is my favorite.

Esteemed Contributor

Stila

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

The Doll 10 cream blushes are good.

Respected Contributor

My favorite right now that I have found is Trish McEvoys Liquid Face Color in Shade 1. It's a little more $$ but you need very little. I also have used Doll 10 cream blush and that is also a good one.

Respected Contributor

I like Stila and Bobbi Brown creme blushes, and also use them as a lip tint. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~