Esteemed Contributor

Re: Favorite Cream/Creme Blush

Like @Eliana said, I use lipstick as creme blush.  Always have.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Quinny

@Eliana

@tototwo

I just started using lipstick as blush a few months ago. I had always heard of people doing it but just kept using powder blush. I love using my lipstick. Just a bit blended well looks so nice and natural. I am using one of my Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks. 

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I like the Doll10 creme blush.  It was one of the products in the advent beauty box I purchase for my self during the holidays.

@Mom2Dogs, this is my choice too.  I bought a set of 3 creme blushes with 3 lipsticks and I am loving the blushes.  Overall I've never been a really big fan of cream blushes.  These are fabulous.

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@Quinny

@Eliana

@tototwo

I just started using lipstick as blush a few months ago. I had always heard of people doing it but just kept using powder blush. I love using my lipstick. Just a bit blended well looks so nice and natural. I am using one of my Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks. 

I do this when I'm on vacation because it's easier to just have lipstick rather than lipstick and blush.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva....this is the first Doll10 purchase I have made but I might look into her lipsticks/glosses, since I am happy with the blush.

I am also surprised that the blush stays put, ALL DAY....I have tried JM's blush and it barely lasted an hour......

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma~ I also use Revlon lipsticks on my lips and cheeks.  The color lasts all day!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt