Trusted Contributor

I must stop using my powder blushes.  My skin has matured to a point where powder blush looks dry and cakey on my face.  I have a budget to stay within, so ultra high-end brands and price points are not an option for me.

My skin tone is truly a light neutral, blush shades that are really pink, orange or mauve look unnatural on me. 

What are your favorites? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Favorite Cream/Creme Blush

Drugstore brands have many offerings of creme blushes at incredible pricepoints - Maybelline Fit Me, Wet n Wild,  NYX etc.  Also, Ulta carries in their non-prestige area Makeup Revolution, a brand slightly higher priced than the afore-mentioned but many creme blushes to choose from. 

As far as shades go, try a peachy-pink.  This shade range looks virtually beautiful on just about every skintone and cannot read either too orange or too pink - more of a natural look.  

Good Luck!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a long time fan of Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks.  It's one of the few cream products I don't mind using on my cheeks and it is an amazing long wear lip color.  Since Chocolate Rose was discontinued, I tend to stick with Blush Rose for my caramel brown skintone.  

Valued Contributor

I like IT cosmetics cream blush. A259331

Honored Contributor

I like the Doll10 creme blush.  It was one of the products in the advent beauty box I purchase for my self during the holidays.

Trusted Contributor

Try Wet n Wild brand at the drugstore.

Their quality has vastly improved and you can't be the prices.

Esteemed Contributor

Some powder blushes are very opaque and powdery (for want of a better term).  You may want to check those which are more transparent.  

Trusted Contributor

Teen tone by Skinn is the most natural, universal cream blush I've ever used for mature skin.  But for drugstore blush,  I love the Milani Rose blush collection. They are powders but are very soft, non glittery and transparent looking.  Much more so than the Laura Geller that I've pretty much stopped using. Too much glitter and shimmer

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

I'm a long time fan of Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks.  It's one of the few cream products I don't mind using on my cheeks and it is an amazing long wear lip color.  Since Chocolate Rose was discontinued, I tend to stick with Blush Rose for my caramel brown skintone.  

@Trix  No surprise that BB Pot Rouge is my hands down favorite. I wear pale pink.

Trusted Contributor

I also like the Doll 10 creme blush, but I often just use lipstick.