Frequent Contributor
Wanting to try some Beekman 1802 products, so I'm curious about what scents/products are best. Thanks!
Respected Contributor

Re: Favorite Beekman scent?

[ Edited ]

@ShopperGirl15I like most of their scents.  My favorites are ylang ylang and vanilla absolute.  My favorite products are the soaps, the whipped body creams and the sugar scrubs.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KayAnn615 wrote:
Wanting to try some Beekman 1802 products, so I'm curious about what scents/products are best. Thanks!

@ShopperGirl15 I like all their scents but Ylang Ylang Tuberose is by far my favorite. I like most of their products but still have not tried everything. I like the bar soaps, body cream in the jar & set of 3 hand washes the best. I think you would probably be happy with their scents since none of them are overpowering to me except the Honeyed Grapefruit but it still smells good & I have the bar soap. Some scents are a little lighter then others. I also like the cuticle cream, lip balms, facial wipes & yyt shampoo/cond.

Honored Contributor

I like the honey grapefruit and it's not a specifically feminine scent which is nice.

I also really liked the honeysuckle but I'm pretty sure that was a one time deal (bounty box AD)..

Respected Contributor

Love the Orangeblossom/Honey is mild - the grapefruit was too strong for me.  The Violet is beautiful also. 

Esteemed Contributor

Vanilla Absolute and the Orange Blossom Honey are my favorites in the Beekman line.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't met one scent that truly turns me off except the unscented is just boring IMO.  If I had to choose only one scent, my favorite would be Apricot & Honey Tea but I'm also very happy with others.  My favorite product is the bar soap.  The lip balm is also nice.

Lately I've been reassessing my Beekman purchases (as well as some others) and trying to decide what I really want to continue with going forward and what I don't really need.  I've used the lotions that have come in sets and they're OK.  The scents are nice, but I've used other products that provide better moisturization for less money. I've been happy with the liquid soap, but it's not something I can't live without  Once my supply is used up, I'll be returning to JR Watkins or Mrs. Meyer's for liquid hand soaps which do a fine job for me, smell nice, and are much more reasonably priced.  

Honored Contributor

Ylang ylang and tuberose is my favorite scent but I also like several other scents.

The only products I really love are the bar soaps, liquid hand washes in the brown bottles only (although now I found A La maison de provence liquid soaps I like just as well and much cheaper), their facial wipes,  the honey orange blossom shampoo bar and their body butters.

Frequent Contributor
Thank you everyone! How do their body butters compare to Josie's?
Trusted Contributor

I do not like Josies at all no results love Beekman...........their violet lip balm is precious and they are so amazing as people..............great products and I don't want to give them as gifts, sigh