Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant?

@ECBG wrote:

Unscented Dry Idea Gel.  It has never disappointed me.

Dry Idea Antiperspirant Deodorant Gel, Unscented - 3 Oz

@ECBG 

I also use this and like it. I have to use unscented. Some of the scented ones, even the ones that say "fresh" or "clean", have such a strong odor they have caused breathing issues for me and asthma attacks. I hope this product never gets discontinued. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Unscented Dry Idea Gel.  It has never disappointed me.

Dry Idea Antiperspirant Deodorant Gel, Unscented - 3 Oz

@ECBG 

I also use this and like it. I have to use unscented. Some of the scented ones, even the ones that say "fresh" or "clean", have such a strong odor they have caused breathing issues for me and asthma attacks. I hope this product never gets discontinued. 

@wilma 

Ahhhhh.......we're "twins"!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Dove Solid Sensitive

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@decaf 

I thought I was alone with this, I've never spoken with anyone who has it or understands howhorrible  (and very embarassing) this can be. 

You are not alone!  I never SEE anyone sweat the way I do but at least now we each know of someone else that does Smiley Happy Mine is not just my face tho.  When I'm in a store I can feel how cool it is but my body is sweating and then the embarrassment of it causes more sweating.  I'm better than I used to be tho.  I've had three doses of the drops.  I don't remember how long it took to work all those years ago.  July-August is the perfect time to be testing this!  I'll definitely keep you updated Smiley Happy

@monicakm  I'm very sorry to hear you have a problem too.. You're absolutely right, the embarrassment (sometimes more than anything), makes it so much worse!  This is why I never wear foundation, it would start dripping off my face, so disgusting.

I've read here about your ms, could your problem possibly be related to that? I'm only asking because I knew a guy quite well who was diagnosed with ms and he had to leave his job that required him to be outside in the heat.  He was always perspiring terribly, his doctor told him the heat was very detrimental to his health. We lost touch when he moved back home to Oklahoma.

Are the drops you're using prescription only? I'm so interested, please let's keep this convo open.  I don't know why but, the name of that manufacturer in Dallas sounds very familiar.  Monica, thank you, sometimes I feel like I want to move to Alaska.

Honored Contributor

I use and like the Isomers brand roll on sold on Shop HQ when they have it available.

Trusted Contributor

Type A brand -deodorant in Crisp Citron. Lasts 36 hours. Smells so lovely and light. Cruelty free.

Frequent Contributor

Secret clear gel in Lavender.
Trusted Contributor

Another favorite of mine besides TYPE A brand. And it lasts almost forever! Very cost effective and wetness efective.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link.

Respected Contributor

I have used Native for years!  Safe, effective and love it!  

4332A34B-4E6F-4902-9992-45CE8B44B41F.jpeg