Super Contributor

What are your favorite products from Bobbi Brown and why? Thanks.

Regular Contributor

Re: Fave Bobbi Brown products

I love her eyeshadows and blushes and brozers. I have only tried her eye cream which is very moisturizing but have found another I'd like better(Algenist). I do think her color products are excellent with great pigmentation and they are long lasting through the day.
Frequent Contributor

I love all of her lip products! Colors are wonderfully saturated. Lip ""glosses"" are non-sticky and long wearing. Colors are also fantastic - I am currently into pink/neutral tones and have found a great variety. Her face soap in a tube is also a wonderful luxury item.

Respected Contributor

I prefer her makeup/color cosmetics more than her skincare, which I have tried as well.

Super Contributor

Gosh I love tons of her stuff - eyeshadows, blushes, gel liners are a must-have, lip glosses, shimmer bricks also a must-have, her eye cream is really nice and I love the "bath" fragrance. The only product of hers I've used that I just don't like are the sparkle shades of eyeshadow - no color payoff and messy.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a huge fan of her Extra Repair skin care line. I have drier skin and find these to be rich but not overly so, and they have high SPF, too.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Occasional Contributor

I use her concealer, it has the concealer on 1 side and powder on opposite side to set it. I've tried so many concealers and this one really stays on and lasts all day.

Respected Contributor

I have only tried her mascara and didn't like it as much as the Lancome mascara that I usually buy. I love Beach and have the eau de parfum and body oil. It is one of my favorite fragrances to use at anytime of the year but especially nice in the warmer months.

Valued Contributor

Her cleansing oil and her extra eye cream are really excellent. I use her gel eyeliner, her lipsticks, illuminating bronzer in Antigua, and I have about 10 of her eye palettes. The only product I have tried that I dont really love are her mascaras.

I have all the Beach products and am a fan of Bath. I am almost out, I restock at her F&F sales.

Frequent Contributor

My list is pretty extensive! I'm really into her nude colored lip sticks right now. I have several. My favorite is ""Bare Pink"" and ""Beige 2"". They go perfectly with her lipgloss in ""pink sugar"" which is to die for! I recently got the brow gel which is awesome. I have two of her eye shadow palettes in the new ""warm palette"" and the ""Smokey Nudes"" one. both are great and very wearable. I have a few samples of her mascara too which is really nice.

The first bobbi product I owned was her secrets to the universe concealer and corrector. What an eye opener.. literally! and her foundation in a great matte finish. I'm not sure if she sells it anymore.