Esteemed Contributor

Another vote for It Bye Bye Pores!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Right now I am loving Clarin's Ever Matte Powder, it is great for those of us with oily t zones, I carry it with me and only have to apply once again after lunch.It works so well, I love it and it will last a long time as well.........

Honored Contributor

I use Skinn's Plasma Fusion setting veil over any makeup I use, I'm older and it really does not settle into the fine line and wrinkles.

Respected Contributor

I'm cheap...I use (and really like) Maybelline Shine Free loose powder. I rarely touch up during the day, but I do blot shine with a tissue if necessary. I carry a Laura Geller Balance & Brighten compact in my purse just in case. I use it so seldom, that whenever I finish the one in my vanity, I replace it with the one from my purse, and put a new one in my purse. Otherwise, the purse one would be there forever--and maybe go bad!

Honored Contributor

Love my NARS TRANSLUCENT CRYSTAL POWDER....it gives my skin a poreless finish, takes away shine in t zone, but doesn't look chalky even though it's a white powder.

Respected Contributor

I use Finishing Dust by Everyday Minerals. Comes in 4 shades and is perfect! My fave is the "Sunlight",

Trusted Contributor

Is setting powder the same thing as finishing powder?

Honored Contributor

@quinny wrote:

Is setting powder the same thing as finishing powder?

I believe a lot of people use the terms interchangably, but in actuality a setting powder and finishing powder are two different things.  

Trusted Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

I use Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powder from Sephora. I also got a tip from Wayne Goss for powder which really works well. After you apply your primer, put on the powder. Then apply your base. I can't believe the difference. A soft finish and staying power the makeup. It stops me from getting all shiny.

Thanks for this great tip, Kjelle!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Another IT bye-bye pores....loose original, or mix with the loose bronzer for added color as was already suggested.

I also use the IT brush that came with it originally... just works best on my pores.

Sometimes I like JM's loose powders, both colors mixed. It's cool with coconut oil in description. 

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~