Frequent Contributor

Has anyone tried anything from the company?  They are new but I was just wondering.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

There are just a couple reviews on QVC and Sephora.  And I can't seem to find a company website.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Farmacy Beauty

[ Edited ]

Thanks. I have no idea why my googling didn't pay off. I still can't find it by googling but used your link.

The site has no info -- no FAQs, nothing to tell me why this special ingredient of theirs is effective, and no direction as to where you can buy their products.

I was able to see the list of ingredients  by checking the products out on Sephora.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

Their Facebook said they will be on qvc on September 8. I am going to watch to see what their ingredients are supposed to do for your skin.

Trusted Contributor

I found a "mission statement" video on this company.  It appears to be a very new company.

https://vimeo.com/121754482

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Frequent Contributor

I love how this company is hiring local people and everything is done in the USA.