Respected Contributor

Fantastic deep conditioner find

This is probably full of silicones I do not know but my fingers and comb moved threw my hair like a hot knife threw butter! My hair was so moisturized it took a long time for my hair to air dry.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Fantastic deep conditioner find

I am always on the lookout for a good conditioner. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I was not looking for any more hair products. I already have like a dozen liter shampoos not to mention oils and leave ins but i found this when I was at target looking for a curtain spring rod

Trusted Contributor

On 8/24/2014 kcladyz said:

I was not looking for any more hair products. I already have like a dozen liter shampoos not to mention oils and leave ins but i found this when I was at target looking for a curtain spring rod

Target sells hair care products in the same isle as the curtain rods now?

LOL

kidding

Thanks for the find!!! I will buy it!

Respected Contributor

Glad you found something good for your hair.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

On 8/24/2014 AnnMarie-1 said:

LOL

kidding

funny. Maybe not but there is a magnetic field around that isle that PULLS you in!

Super Contributor

Tried to find today in the grocery store, but they don't carry it.

Off to Target later in the week to track it down.

Thanks for the recommendation- I always love to hear what you have come up with as far as hair products!! LOL

Respected Contributor

On 8/25/2014 jewelsluvsbeauty said:
On 8/24/2014 AnnMarie-1 said:

LOL

kidding

funny. Maybe not but there is a magnetic field around that isle that PULLS you in!

LOL exactly.

I was walking to the registers with my rod and had to walk by the hair stuff where I sniffed the carols daughter stuff then I kinda walked around the corner and there it was lol. I liked the beautiful lengths deep conditioner but they discontinued it for i have not seen it in months and was curious if it was similar and bingo it was better. has a lot of cones in it but my hair loves it

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. Is this new? Pantene products have always worked really well for me.
Esteemed Contributor

Prior to Wen, Pantene was my staple for years! They make awesome products! Probably because they contain silicones.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.