Honored Contributor

Re: Fancy Containers

[ Edited ]

I have not ever cared about what a product or item is packaged in, dont need pretty containers or packaging. Just good clean products and simple containers are fine!

Oh and good prices, nothing outrageous in prices.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Yes!  I love fancy packaging!  I used to buy a lot of makeup but haven't in a long time.  I discovered that you only need a few lipsticks--a couple in the pink family, warmer coral family, and neutral group.  Beyond that they are pretty much all alike.

Especially lipsticks, I buy higher end because I think the colors are nicer and they are usually a better consistency and pigmentation level.  And I LOVE pretty packaging.  I don't need a lot of colors I need a few that look good on me.  And I find brand coloring to be more consistent. 

So yes, that adds greatly to my pleasure in using makeup and skincare products.  And by buying what I love only it cuts down on clutter, and the expense and waste of trying a buch of cheap stuff because it is cheap.

Valued Contributor

I love cute packaging and colors.Tatcha has excellent jars and I might use them for storing earrings or something else.

The worst for me are the Vodoo compacts.

Esteemed Contributor

I love attractive packaging of anything I buy, but I care more about the efficacy of the product. The pretty packaging is a bonus, but not a necessity to me.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Korres products come in very nice bottles, jars, etc.  Pretty and simple Smiley Happy  Some fancy that comes to my mind is Prai. I always wonder if the cost is higher due to that or not!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller