Respected Contributor

False lashes… have you ever worn them?

Hello beauties!

I'm just curious. I was watching the beauty show and they are showing false lashes. I' have wanted to try them but I know it will be a mess! I am one of the few people that lash serums don't help. Oh well! I'm just gonna stick with mascara.  Have you ladies tried lashes? Just curious!

Honored Contributor

Re: False lashes… have you ever worn them?

I tried a couple of times just couldn't get them on right.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch @That would be me too! I just know!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes.   Just this past Thursday, I attended a banquet and wore them.  I'll wear them every now and then.  You should try Kim's self adhesive ones @Franklinbell.  You won't have to deal with the glue.  I just ordered some.

Respected Contributor

No, I am scared of the glue situation. Plus, if they are too heavy, I think it would drive me crazy when I blink.

Honored Contributor

In college for a short time!  They always look false, lol!!!

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Yes.   Just this past Thursday, I attended a banquet and wore them.  I'll wear them every now and then.  You should try Kim's self adhesive ones @Franklinbell.  You won't have to deal with the glue.  I just ordered some.

_____

Sounds good with the self adhesive, but I still don't think this is a good beauty fix for me.

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

No, I am scared of the glue situation. Plus, if they are too heavy, I think it would drive me crazy when I blink.

The glue is harmless @jpie .  Just wait until it's tacky before applying the lashes.  You can't even tell you're wearing them. 

Contributor

If you try them, start with the ones with only a few hairs and place them at the end of the eye. Really helps. Drugstore ones work fine. I've been told that full lashes without the heavy black strip are easy and comfortable. Hardly wear them anymore but they are fun!!!

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@jpie wrote:

The glue is harmless @jpie .  Just wait until it's tacky before applying the lashes.  You can't even tell you're wearing them. 

_____

Good to know! Maybe I will apply them one of these days, just for fun!  Smiley Happy