Regular Contributor
Hi all. I've read numerous times how the fragrances have changed and are not as long wearing in the new formulation. To be honest, I had not noticed the difference. I've been wearing FIL since the debut. I ordered it the night it was introduced and, like Jill, it was the first fragrance my hubs had ever commented on. I've worn it ever since. Recently, maybe the end of January, I opened a new bottle. Several days ago hubs asked me why I no longer where perfume....huh?? I still put it on EVERY MORNING!! Yesterday. I specifically sprayed extra on then waited about an hour and asked him if he could smell it (I had a facial injury years ago so I don't smell things very well) and he couldn't smell it at all, even faintly. So, long story short, here's my question....do I have a defective bottle or is it really that bad? If it is that undetectable now, does anyone know of another fragrance that is very similar to what FIL used to be? Any help would be so appreciated!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Falling in Love Fragrance

Aquolina, Pink Sugar

Super Contributor

Trish McEvoy's #9 is my favorite blackberry/vanilla scent. Yes, the philosophy scents changed.

Super Contributor

I second the Trish McEvoy#9 - it's very close, but not quite as sweet; the sexy 9 version is muskier, but the regular 9 is extremely similar - I actually like it better. I use it w/ some FIL lotion I still have and they work nicely together.

Regular Contributor

Maltese, dc, and dal...thank you for all the input! I'll definitely check out the suggestions and try them out on hubs!