Respected Contributor

Fall Tuscan Pear 4 oz. oil is up!!

This may be old news, but I just noticed it is up. FYI
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

Re: Fall Tuscan Pear 4 oz. oil is up!!

So I really did not like the FTP CC, but I adored the scent - since you're the resident oil expert, would I be making a huge mistake buying the oil, or are all the oils the same just with different scents?

TIA {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

ETA: I use the oils all the time so if they're the same ingredients I should be good since they perform so well for me normally

Respected Contributor

On 9/24/2014 RyBelle said:

So I really did not like the FTP CC, but I adored the scent - since you're the resident oil expert, would I be making a huge mistake buying the oil, or are all the oils the same just with different scents?

Well, I don't know if I would say expert, lol. I did do some research on the ingredients in the oils. The benefits are different for each ingredient, but in my opinion, all the oils work great. I think the tea tree oil is a little more stimulating to the scalp for some reason. My scalp always tingles more when I use the tea tree oil. I love all the oils. They add moisture to my hair and add shine. The oils also help regulate the oils on my scalp. I don't have to cleanse as often when I use the oils regularly. I haven't had a chance to research the ingredients in the FTP oil yet. However, I am sure I will. I will add my info to the "Benefits of Oils" thread. I love the fact that Chaz takes great care to make sure he puts the best ingredients to benefit hair and skin. I know any oil you choose will be awesome.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

On 9/24/2014 Hilary77 said:
On 9/24/2014 RyBelle said:

Well, I don't know if I would say expert, lol. I did do some research on the ingredients in the oils. The benefits are different for each ingredient, but in my opinion, all the oils work great. I think the tea tree oil is a little more stimulating to the scalp for some reason. My scalp always tingles more when I use the tea tree oil. I love all the oils. They add moisture to my hair and add shine. The oils also help regulate the oils on my scalp. I don't have to cleanse as often when I use the oils regularly. I haven't had a chance to research the ingredients in the FTP oil yet. However, I am sure I will. I will add my info to the "Benefits of Oils" thread. I love the fact that Chaz takes great care to make sure he puts the best ingredients to benefit hair and skin. I know any oil you choose will be awesome.

That's what I was thinking too - I figure you really can't go wrong with any of the oils (TT is my oil of choice for throwing my hair into overdrive when it comes to growth) {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I am actually interested in this oil as it doesn't contain any oils that I avoid on my scalp/skin!