Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Beekman bounty box AD & Shampoo/conditioner Questions

@Nightowlz Not sure, but I think it's sometime in early December.  I could be wrong though.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Nightowlz Not sure, but I think it's sometime in early December.  I could be wrong though.

@JeanLouiseFinch Oh no that's a long wait. It will give my cc a time to cool off. LOL!!! It will also give me time to use up some of their products. I already went through all my Beekman & made gift baskets with a variety of products to ship to my SIL's for Christmas. I'm sure they will enjoy them.

Valued Contributor

Received mine yesterday and think its my favorite AD so far! Its a unique smell, Jasmine and patchouli. Want a perfume or a body spray. Think it may be heavy for some people but its warm and has some kick to it. Love powdery, Jasmine scents and this fits my nose. 

Trusted Contributor

My fall bounty box is "in process".  I'm really looking forward to this one.  The winter one is scheduled for January.  If anyone receives the winter one, can you please post review.  Thanks in advance.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the fall bounty box and really like it alot. This warm subtle spice blend reminds me very much of the Wen Men scent. I find it (both) quite inviting and softly s♡xy. The lingering scent on my robe is so delicious, I find myself burying my head in the crook of my arm and just inhaling when wearing it. I did increase (via CS) the delivery dates to 30 days to receive additional quanity. Supposedly the next shipment is scheduled the end of Oct. I hope this pans out and will post as the date nears. I hope you, @nycgrl and everyone else enjoys this as much as I am!

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

My fall bounty box is "in process".  I'm really looking forward to this one.  The winter one is scheduled for January.  If anyone receives the winter one, can you please post review.  Thanks in advance.

@nycgrl

My winter box is due in early December.  I will be more than happy to report on it.

Valued Contributor

Where do you get the coupons?

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I received the fall bounty box and really like it alot. This warm subtle spice blend reminds me very much of the Wen Men scent. I find it (both) quite inviting and softly s♡xy. The lingering scent on my robe is so delicious, I find myself burying my head in the crook of my arm and just inhaling when wearing it. I did increase (via CS) the delivery dates to 30 days to receive additional quanity. Supposedly the next shipment is scheduled the end of Oct. I hope this pans out and will post as the date nears. I hope you, @nycgrl and everyone else enjoys this as much as I am!

@rochelleS this just made me laugh.  I pictured you as Mary Catherine Gallagher from the SNL skits 😁

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo well I'm tickled you got a giggle from my comments but to be honest I'm not familiar with Mary Catherine Gallagher. Does she sniff her robe in a SNL skit? Lol...I'll have to check and see if she's on utube. 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Suebdoo well I'm tickled you got a giggle from my comments but to be honest I'm not familiar with Mary Catherine Gallagher. Does she sniff her robe in a SNL skit? Lol...I'll have to check and see if she's on utube. 

@rochelleS LOL yes youtube search it !  I loved her😀