Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Beekman bounty box AD & Shampoo/conditioner Questions

@Bluecage wrote:
The sweet clematis is growing on me, but I now wish I had ordered the yyt set, as tuberose is one of the most glorious scents in this sector of the galaxy. I'll see if it's available next time I get a coupon.

@Bluecage Today (9-29) would be a good day to buy the YYT set. Evine marked it back to $52.47 yesterday. I'm sure it will go back to over $72 any day. They keep changing the price back & forth.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Bluecage wrote:
The sweet clematis is growing on me, but I now wish I had ordered the yyt set, as tuberose is one of the most glorious scents in this sector of the galaxy. I'll see if it's available next time I get a coupon.

@Bluecage Today (9-29) would be a good day to buy the YYT set. Evine marked it back to $52.47 yesterday. I'm sure it will go back to over $72 any day. They keep changing the price back & forth.

@Nightowlz GMTA!  I passed the first time around and I've been deliberating since yesterday morning. 

Honored Contributor

@Bluecage wrote:

I cannot get enough of the Ylang ylang and tuberose scent and we just opened up the bar soap for my hubby and he absolutely loves the bar soap in the scent. He LOVES the body cream on me too, always compliments how good I smell when I wear it. Says it is one of the best scents ever that I've worn or that he has smelled in general. I am stocking up on the body cream and bar soaps in this scent. I hope they make a body oil and perfume of this scent. It would be fantastic.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I cancelled my AD set after receiving the Ylang Ylang Tuberose set. I ordered 2 more of those with the 15% off coupon instead of getting the next 2 on AD. I really like the YYT set. 

Hope everyone likes the fall & winter scents.

I skipped the Fall scent even though I think we'd like it but I have enough stuff for awhile and love the YYT so much that that is all I want to use right now. I haven't gotten through the honeysuckle or the aloe and iris body lotions yet as I am too into the YYT and prefer the body cream over the lotions.I amd debating on getting the Winter scent or I may just cancel all of it. 

Respected Contributor

I received the Fall Bounty Box today.  It smells very fragrant, and as others have mentioned, a warm autumny smell.  It's a nice scent.  I will probably use these as holiday gifts and keep on enjoying my ylang ylang products which are more of a clean fresh scent.

Valued Contributor

I received my fall bounty box yesterday.  I wasn't sure about the fragrance so I used a bit of the lotion on my arm and wore it all day.  By the end of the day, unfortunately, I found the scent too cloying even in the chilly weather we're having.  I'll be sending it back, something I rarely do.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Bluecage wrote:

@Nightowlz GMTA!  I passed the first time around and I've been deliberating since yesterday morning. 

@JeanLouiseFinch I love the YYT. I want to order more but I already have 3 sets. I still have several other open Beekman products I also need to use. It's now priced back to $72.50. Not sure what GMTA is LOL!!!. Hope this means you bought the set. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I cancelled my AD set after receiving the Ylang Ylang Tuberose set. I ordered 2 more of those with the 15% off coupon instead of getting the next 2 on AD. I really like the YYT set. 

Hope everyone likes the fall & winter scents.

I skipped the Fall scent even though I think we'd like it but I have enough stuff for awhile and love the YYT so much that that is all I want to use right now. I haven't gotten through the honeysuckle or the aloe and iris body lotions yet as I am too into the YYT and prefer the body cream over the lotions.I amd debating on getting the Winter scent or I may just cancel all of it. 

@HappyDaze I really like the YYT. If I did not so many other products I need to use up I would buy more. LOL!!! For now it's my favorite. Next I still really like the Fresh Air since it's such a litght scent that I like. Wondering what the Beekman Boys will have for us during their next visit. Do you know when they are suppose to be back?

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Bluecage wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch I love the YYT. I want to order more but I already have 3 sets. I still have several other open Beekman products I also need to use. It's now priced back to $72.50. Not sure what GMTA is LOL!!!. Hope this means you bought the set. 

@Nightowlz  GMTA = Great Minds Think Alike  Woman Wink

I came very close to ordering the YTT set, but I ended up passing because I got mad at Evine.  They messed up TWICE with my second fall Bounty Box shipment...totally missed the shipping date I put in.  When I called, they said they'd get it out to me.  The CSR put in a new shipping date.  That date came and went with no shipment made.  I was so annoyed that I emptied my cart of the YYT set and cancelled the Seasonal Bounty Box A/D.  I really do have plenty of stuff in inventory and I'm sure they've got other goodies up their sleeves for the next visit.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Bluecage wrote:

@Nightowlz  GMTA = Great Minds Think Alike  Woman Wink

I came very close to ordering the YTT set, but I ended up passing because I got mad at Evine.  They messed up TWICE with my second fall Bounty Box shipment...totally missed the shipping date I put in.  When I called, they said they'd get it out to me.  The CSR put in a new shipping date.  That date came and went with no shipment made.  I was so annoyed that I emptied my cart of the YYT set and cancelled the Seasonal Bounty Box A/D.  I really do have plenty of stuff in inventory and I'm sure they've got other goodies up their sleeves for the next visit.

@JeanLouiseFinch Thx. I just could not figure that one out. Sorry they messed up your orders & you cancelled the YYT.

I'm already wondering what they will have on their next show. Do you know when they are suppose to be back?