Honored Contributor
I'm not a fan of any of the fake tanning products sold on the Q, or on the market in general. I think we should all embrace the natural skin tone we were born with. Some women who are lucky to have beautiful porcelain skin are ruining their looks by turning their skin tone into a most unnatural-looking orange shade.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor
I like a tan it makes you look healthier. You have to get a good tanner. Orange looks ridiculous. I recommend St. Tropez.
Super Contributor

I have no opinion either way.

Esteemed Contributor

Whatever gets one to Zen.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

It's funny how there are some parts of the world that buy products in order to obtain that porcelain skin and others who pay for fake tan. To each his own.

Esteemed Contributor
I like it as long as it looks natural--not streaked or orange.
Trusted Contributor

Fake tans are OK. But, if you are going to tan yourself, do every part that is exposed. No white feet and tan legs. No tan face and white hands.

Super Contributor

A tan is the result of sun damage. Why emulate something that is unhealthy?

If one saw a little child with a tan, we'd assume the parents neglected to protect the child with sunscreen. Granted, faux tanning products are just cosmetics, but what's the message we're sending?

Esteemed Contributor
They all look jaundiced to me...never use faux tan...prefer a natural tan using sun block
Esteemed Contributor

handygal Thank you!

Fake tans for fake people. They certainly don't look 'healthy' to me.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt