Respected Contributor

Fake iT Cosmetics sold on WISH app

A beauty blogger named Milabu has done a test of IT Cosmetics sold on the Wish App versus those sold at a licensed retailer. The Wish products are all clearly counterfeit. (She gives them the benefit of the doubt and says they may be prototypes, but that doesn't make sense.)

The fake products were highly rated on Wish.

Just goes to show that you should always buy from authorized retailers and if a price is too good to be true, buyer beware.

You can see Milabu's video review here: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=557169555102383

She has a YouTube site, but that video hasn't been posted here, at least not yet.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fake iT Cosmetics sold on WISH app

[ Edited ]

@Alison Wonderland   I'm always skeptical of skincare and makeup and where it's purchased. Thanks for posting.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm unfamiliar with the WISH app, but THAT is the very reason I do NOT buy any beauty products from Amazon or eBay.  I don't need to save money bad enough to risk a counterfeit product.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I lot of youtubers do Wish app hauls and a lot of it is fake stuff. It's not surprising that counterfeit cosmetics are being sold on Wish since it's based out of China.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

A beauty blogger named Milabu has done a test of IT Cosmetics sold on the Wish App versus those sold at a licensed retailer. The Wish products are all clearly counterfeit. (She gives them the benefit of the doubt and says they may be prototypes, but that doesn't make sense.)

The fake products were highly rated on Wish.

Just goes to show that you should always buy from authorized retailers and if a price is too good to be true, buyer beware.

You can see Milabu's video review here: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=557169555102383

She has a YouTube site, but that video hasn't been posted here, at least not yet.

@Alison Wonderland- WOW! What a difference. I've never bought anything from Wish, and I never will. Look at that difference between the two brushes. Amazing. And forget about the makeup; what a mess that Wish color was. It was literally greenish/orange.

Thank you for the heads up!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett