Super Contributor

Re: Fair ladies- anyone use Benefit's Dandelion powder blush?

I am 64 yrs old!  Cannot and will not wear anything shimmery, glistening, sparklly---and the Dew is fantastic!!  I am hooked-----better than any product I have EVER tried in my many many years of buying makeup!  Don't be afraid of the word Radiance---!

Respected Contributor

Dandelion is my favorite blush ! Works so well with my fair skin and llight hair and eyes. I would say that it is much more a pink than peach, but there is a teeny tinge of peach to it.
Honored Contributor

I'm not fair but I loved this as an all over face powder.  I am medium towards light and I could never use it as a blush.  It's way too light for me to use like that. 

I'm not using it at all now but when I did, I always got compliments on how nice my skin looked when I used this all over as a finishing powder. 

Respected Contributor

Love this blush! I'm very fair with pink undertones and it's a soft whisper pink on me. I got it in a holiday tin/kit two years ago. Not travel friendly, but it was a great way to try Benefits blushes for the first time. 

Respected Contributor

I am very fair with cool undertones, and for me the Dandelion is peach/pink.  I bought it to warm up my face when needed, and use it almost as an allover powder rather than blush.  It doesn't really show up as a blush on me at all, no sparkles in the original, very nice powder.  I hate the packaging, probably wouldn't re-purchase.

I've discovered blushes similar to this by The Balm at Kohl's now, and kiosks at department stores, and prefer those by a mile, and less pricey too.  I have Down Boy that was the pinkest but is a pink/peach on me, gorgeous.