Super Contributor

Fair Bronze And Brighten for eyeliner, brows and shadow

[ Edited ]

Laura always says you can wet and use as an eye liner and use the pink as an eye-shadow and use on eyebrows. Is this true for the fair color? Looking at it up close on the TV it looks like the brown would be to light for an eyeliner or eyebrows. Has anyone tried the fair for liner, brows or shadow and if so what are your thoughts? I've been contemplating all month on ordering this. I did try it at Ulta on the cheek bones and liked it but didn't even think about trying it for liner, brows or shadow. I really like the idea of it being multi purpose. If it's only really wearable on the cheeks I'll pass. Thanks ladies I know I can always come here to get my answers.

Regular Contributor

Re: Fair Bronze And Brighten for eyeliner, brows and shadow

I have it in the fair shade. I really love it as a bronzer. I tried using it as eyeshadow a few times but wasn't too impressed. Maybe because the shade I have is fair & not medium. The medium may work better as eyeshadow or eyebrow fill in. It really is a great bronzer. I'm very fair & this is the only bronzer that actually works for me. I hope this help you.

Super Contributor

Thank you for your help stormy23😘
Respected Contributor

I am fair/medium skin tone and I use fair because the medium looks muddy on me. That being said, it's hard to say about using it as a liner or shadow because the color is so inconsistent in each compact. I find some have much more brown than others. I really like this bronzer because I'm afraid to put self tanner on my face and this works really good.