Respected Contributor

I like the beekman and they are much less expensive. The pure goat milk is my favorite. I will tell you the beekman face wash is better to me than the Skinn that I was so crazy about until I found beekman. The face wash comes in small tubes but you only need a little dot to make your face clean, smooth without dryness. 

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo

Wow that sounds interesting, I am going to have to go check see what that is about!!     Smiley Surprised

Curious!

Honored Contributor
@SeaGal
There are a few similar products on the market, wash cloths that only require water to remove makeup, but none of them are 5 for $10! I think it's worth a look-see
Honored Contributor

@SeaGal

Update on the Joy makeup remover towels:

I just received them (at the office) and I think I'd like a throw made from this material! Boy are they soft and plush!

I'll let you know how they actually remove makeup when I try them. The instructions say to launder first but I think I'll skip that step.....

Honored Contributor

I like the Oil of Olay Sensitive Skin Formula wipes. They don't make my skin irritated or red when I use them. I only use them if I am tired and too lazy to use Purity with a washcloth.....so I use them infrequently.

Honored Contributor

I've used Philosophy Purity to cleanse face & eye makeup. Purchased the facial wipes for travel& it say " do not get near eyes". Strange, huh? 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: Facial wipes

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SeaGal

Update on the Joy makeup remover towels:

I just received them (at the office) and I think I'd like a throw made from this material! Boy are they soft and plush!

I'll let you know how they actually remove makeup when I try them. The instructions say to launder first but I think I'll skip that step.....

@Andreatoo, it's really advisable to launder them first, especially if it's actually written on the tag. Good to make sure that any chemicals, etc. are washed off.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo

Gosh I missed your review on Joys cloths Andreatoo, I must of had a bunch of stuff in my head cuz I totally forgot to check them out, yikes! They sure do look nice and you got a score on them as I see they are back up to 19.95 now. Now see that is what I prefer over pre moistened cloths for make up removal, just more convenient for me and my skin never rebels. Maybe the price will go down when she is in town again, her things tend to do that, always nice. Glad you like them and thanks for the heads up.   Smiley Happy

ps~ I forgot to check see if she had a robe made out of the same material, bet she does!!

Respected Contributor

@SeaGal

I just started using the Campanelli makeup remover towels from the Q (A340743) and I think they're probably the same concept. Read the reviews. They're wonderful and reusable!