Honored Contributor

Re: Facial exfoliant/scrub...

@ANewHue

DD gave me a Simple Sugar lip scrub as a gift and I REALLY DO love it!

@SilleeMee

Hi! You are back? I hope you had a GREAT time!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@ANewHue

DD gave me a Simple Sugar lip scrub as a gift and I REALLY DO love it!

@SilleeMee

Hi! You are back? I hope you had a GREAT time!

@LTT1. I didn't realize they also had a lip scrub I'll have to check it out.  Thanks Although the Q offers  limited scrubs I prefer to order from their site.  Good stuff. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub on an occasional as-needed basis and Pixie Enzyme Peel & Polish a couple of times a month.  I like that I can buy Derma E at Ulta and Pixie at Target without having to order online and both are reasonably priced.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have ended up with a good stash of Skinn DermAppeal.  I've backed off of doing weekly peels.  I'll do them now and then, but as a weekly treatment I'm mostly using the DermAppeal.  I also use it on my neck and decolette.  I've recently discovered a new (new to me, anyway) rice enzyme powder on Amazon called SRB Enzyme Powder Face Wash and Scrub that I use a couple of mornings a week.  Some of the reviewers recommend it as an alternative to Tatcha.   

Respected Contributor

Alrighty thanks everyone. As far as products from SKINN, I haven't had any good results, and some broke me out, and hated the softener, to mention a few issues. Sadly, I wound up throwing everything out...so as I appreciate the recommendations on Skinn, I'll have to pass on that one. Pixie is one I've never heard of...I'll look into that as well as the others...appreciate !!
Respected Contributor

Even though it is cheap, I feel like the St. Ives Green Tea Srub works as well as many high end exfoliant that I tried.  It works well for my acne prone skin and does not break me out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin
Exfoliating sugar and salt scrubs are very easy to make.
I make scrubs using salts for my feet, a blend of coarse and fine sugars for arms and legs, and a fine sugar scrub for face, neck, and d'ecollete.

I make my scrubs using my favorite Wen oils and cleansing conditioners, which I already have on hand.
My scrubs both exfoliate and moisturize my skin, and I enjoy experimenting blending various Wen formulas and fragrances.
Trusted Contributor

@Dazlin,

The Pixie skincare products in my Target are located in the makeup section, not the skincare section.  Pixie also makes makeup so Target lumps the skincare in with the makeup, makes it easier to find.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been using the Murad face polisher. I really like if. Makes my face feel super clean and smooth.

Valued Contributor

Hi Dazlin

I am really liking the Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Pearl exfoliant. The whole 1000 Roses line is made for sensitive skin . I also like their Rosewater mask and toner and body butter . The exfoliant is very creamy and gentle . It sells for $14.95 on their website but you can get it for less at places like VItacost.com . Whole Foods and local health food stores also carry Andalou Naturals Good luck in your search