Highlighted
Respected Contributor
I use Derma e ...the lemony one with sea salt. Was recommended here. No complaints at all, I like it. I re ordered this a couple of times, and about to buy something again. I'd like to hear what else is good. I also liked Consult Beaute scrub...it's physical and chemical, but it costs $40, plus high shipping...I'm not paying that. Please send along your faves....before I re order Derma e....thanks..always appreciate!@
Honored Contributor

Re: Facial exfoliant/scrub...

I have been using alba Botanica Hawiaan facial scrub for a few years.  My skin can be sensitive so this product works for me.  I like it because it gets the job done without tearing my skin.  It's effective but safe.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I like Skinn's DermAppeal microdermabrasion treatment but some posters have found it too strong.

Overall I think Derma e makes great products. I really like their Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A and Glycolic acid cleanser. It takes off makeup and does not make my skin break out. Currently I alternate my evening cleansing with a Skinn product but once I run out just going to stick with the Derma e cleanser.

Trusted Contributor

I use skinn DermAppeal, I only use once a week so it lasts but this would be costly to use frequently.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Buf-Puf with Juice Organics Brightening Cleanser.....and rinse off with microfiber wash cloth.

Unfortunately, the cleanser has been discontinued.....the story of my life (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I recently started using e.l.f. Exfoliating Scrub. Very gentle and only $10 for a 3.38 oz. tube.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

I've been using one from Neutrogena and I like it. I received the full size Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion in my Boxycharm last month and I'm excited to try it. It sells for $79!😳 

Respected Contributor

I rarely use physical exfoliant, but I use a chemical one 5-7x/week (Paula's Choice, Pixi or Dr Dennis Gross). When I do use a physical exfoliant, I prefer Eminance Strawberry Dermafoliant. You can mix with more water and press only lightly onto skin when applying for a mild exfoliation, or you can make a thicker paste and really go to town, if you want. I also liked a pumpkin enzyme peel in the past, but I can't for the life of me remember which one it was. Alba Botanical has a papaya one that gets decent reviews, and the PTR pumpkin one gets awesome reviews at Sephora and Ulta. 

FWIW, I've used the Skinn Dermapeel in the past and HATED it (and I do not use that word!!) It was entirely too abrasive and the menthol or whatever it was that was cooling in it mixed with the burning from the scrub was awful. I couldn't get rid of it fast enough. 

Honored Contributor

I make my own by adding bamboo extract silica powder to my regular facial cleanser. It's very gentle and leaves my skin really smooth. Bamboo extract powder is dietary supplement and you can buy it from amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

I recently discovered simple sugars.   Scrubs for face and body.   Some include emu oil that help with eczema.   It's gentle yet effective and I love the seasonal scents. I recently placed my second order and have gifted some to a friend who suffers with eczema,  she loves it.