Trusted Contributor

Re: Facial cleansing tools-comparisons

@CamilleP 

Perhaps you’re too hard on your own looks?

We tend to see personal [perceived] flaws on ourselves that no one else sees.

You do what’s best for you.

I wish for you a good outcome what ever you decide.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My fingers and a good cleanser and a good scrub are my tools, all I need!!! I stopped investing in gadgets and gizmos long ago. 

Honored Contributor

I'm a "soap and water" gal.  I use exfoliating bath gloves and have used this method for years.  

No special devices ... no special potions ... perfectly satisfied with the condition of my skin.

Honored Contributor

The Pop Sonic is the only face cleansing tool I'vd owned so that's all I can comment on.  I enjoy using it and like the results.  I use it with my face wash (Tatcha or Naturium) and my Tatcha Rice Powder.  A charge lasts forever!  I have dropped mine in the bathtub at least 3x.  You can find one for much less on eBay.  I bought mine  on eBay for $40 at the same time others here were buying it for just under $100, probably plus shipping.  I would recommend it.

Clipboard02.jpg

Honored Contributor

Is the Pop Sonic that's the TSV the same as the ones on the Pop Sonic website?  They are still $100 on the website.  Just wondering if the features were different.

Esteemed Contributor

I use my CerVae cleansing cream with a buff puff.  Then rinse with tepid water and re-apply a small amount of CerVae and rub in with fingers, rinse again then add the moisturizer and Neutrogena's hydro boost on top.  I'm good to go unless I sweat it all away.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Thank you, @SurferWife !  I trust your judgement implicitly, and went ahead and ordered the TSV to try.  I admit I like the idea of the handle, I found the Foreo Luna clumsy to use.

@CamilleP 

The handle is why I ❤️ the Pop Sonic Spade.  I never ordered their earlier version of the sonic cleaner (I don't remember the name) because it didn't have a handle.  I hope you ❤️  it!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Is the Pop Sonic that's the TSV the same as the ones on the Pop Sonic website?  They are still $100 on the website.  Just wondering if the features were different.

@monicakm 

It's the same one.  I'm tempted to buy it for the case, but that's kind of silly just for a case.  My Spade is still ROCKIN' it & yes, a charge lasts forever!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I have the flawless finish. I just like using a cleansing brush when cleansing rather then my hands. Got rid of the clarisonic. I love not having brushes to buy. I would get this one but have the flawless I like.
Esteemed Contributor

For me, nothing works better than a good ol' terrycloth washcloth and gentle foaming cleanser.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt