Esteemed Contributor

Re: Facial cleanser that doesn't burn your eyes

I always use just a wet washcloth to remove as much eye makeup as possible before washing my entire face and eye area with Neutrogena.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Respectfully, if you're getting cleanser in your eyes each time, you're doing it wrong. Remove the eye makeup first with an oil-based makeup remover. Then cleanse.

That may be how we're supposed to do it but I'm too lazy to take extra time to remove eye makeup first---lol.

Valued Contributor

Good ol' cocnut oil. Use use the micro fiber towels with a little bad of coconut oil. Takes mascara right off.

Respected Contributor

Ponds Cold Cream I do use the microfiber cloth first.

Honored Contributor

@Rula Lenska   I hope you wait until Black Friday to see if there are discounts.  Fresh offers a Soy facial cleanser that is gentle on face and eyes.  They offer a $15 size that you can try out.  fresh.com or Nordstrom may carry this size too.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Vanicream facial wash it’s gentle I have dry eye and I use it to wash my eye lids even.. I love it and lasts a long time good price.

Esteemed Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

Rula (I giggled at your user name!)  - try baby bath, I use it and it takes everything off my face without a trace and without bothering my eyes.

Yes!  “No more tears”  I even use the Walmart knockoff for Johnson’s baby shampoo and get great results. I originally read this suggestion right here on this board. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Cetaphil Gental Skin Cleanser - there's also a Daily Facial Cleanser.  My skin is sensitive and I use this one:

Cetaphil Skin Cleanser Unscented - 16oz

Honored Contributor

Simple Micellar Water is good.  Also, CVS facial wipes (sensitive skin ones) never bother me.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh wrote:
Principal Secret Advanced 4 in 1 cleanser. I've used it faithfully since the 90's. It takes all makeup off, including eye makeup and doesn't burn at al. Great product.
@gidgetgh ...Yes!...I'm also a faithful user of Principal Secret Advanced 4 in 1 Cleanser for several years now...a great product...Every so often, I would try other cleansers but always ended up going back to Principal Secret...very gentle while cleansing thoroughly.
I also love her Advanced Gentle Enzyme Treatment...a wonderful, gentle exfoliating mask that gets rid of dead skin cells and leaves the skin so healthy and glowing....I use this about once every two weeks.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~