Honored Contributor

Re: Facial cleanser that doesn't burn your eyes

I use my Clean & Clear foaming facewash for sensitive skin over my eyes and it doesn't burn.  I have very sensitive eyes and most eye make-up removers make them watery and runny. 

Honored Contributor

Respectfully, if you're getting cleanser in your eyes each time, you're doing it wrong. Remove the eye makeup first with an oil-based makeup remover. Then cleanse.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I use Suzanne Organics Daily Cleanser. 

Toxic free-it's gentle.  Easily removes my eyeshadow, black liner and mascara along with foundations and blush.  All in one wash, nothing separate needed. 

No oily residue, no burning eyes.

Esteemed Contributor

I have similar issues until I found the Campenelli microfiber facial cloths. These are gentle on your eyelids and remoe your makeup with nothing or just warm water. I sometimes put a little eye make up remover or my facial cleanser on the cloth if I have on heavy eye makeup . I use Dr. Denese facial hyrdrating cleanser. It's gentle and you don't need much. It works on my Clarisonic as well as with warm water. 

Respected Contributor

I’ve moved on from most Paula’s choice products, but have stuck with her Resist optimal results hydrating cleanser. I use it to wash my face at night, inc removing eye makeup without any difficulty. I’ve never had luck with drugstore cleansers. I don’t use waterproof mascara so can’t speak to that.

Honored Contributor

My lifelong quest!  My top 2 are as follows.  I can keep my eyes WIDE OPEN!

F4418769-15C9-4FD3-9DDA-EB1F82AC0C57.png

OR

F47116CC-A7BA-4418-9B9B-F89C065180A0.png

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I take mine off with the same olive oil I cook with. I bought a little bottle to keep it in my medicine cabinet.  It works better than any other product I have tried.

Respected Contributor

I was using PTR Water Drench Cloud face cleanser but quit as it burned the heck out of my eyes.

Valued Contributor

Ponds cold cream

Valued Contributor

Clinique Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser is great! I use kirklands eye make up remover and then use the foaming cleanser to wash my eyes and face. Been using Clinique for over 40 years. It's never bothered my eyes and I'm 65.