Esteemed Contributor

Re: Facial Wipes..... questions

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I buy the Kirkland brand from Costco.I love them.Been using them for years.

@NicksmomESQ

I really like these too. They work exceptionally well at removing everything, including stubborn waterproof eyeliners and heavy duty mascaras etc very gracefully and gently.  A corner dabbing successfully removed makeup stains and/or spills from clothing too. I like that two 15 count travel sizes are included. I have seen coupons periodically also.

20170224_142247-1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I only use them when we travel because I don't want to get makeup on hotel washclothes.... but I like the Neutrogena or Pond's wipes.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Any of the 'Yes to....' varieties are great! 

Respected Contributor

I gave up using facial wipes and now use FreshFace Makeup Remover Towels by Campanelli. I take off my eye makeup with Almay oil-free eye makeup remover pads and then take off the rest of my makeup with the towels, using just warm water.  Saves a lot of $$$ plus better for the skin to use plain ol' water, not to mention the impact on the environment because you're not discarding wipes.

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

I gave up using facial wipes and now use FreshFace Makeup Remover Towels by Campanelli. I take off my eye makeup with Almay oil-free eye makeup remover pads and then take off the rest of my makeup with the towels, using just warm water.  Saves a lot of $$$ plus better for the skin to use plain ol' water, not to mention the impact on the environment because you're not discarding wipes.

I love my Campanelli towels, too @TexasmouseWoman Happy But when I'm away from a sink with water I use my wipes. The Derma e brand wipes are compostable.Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

Do you gals rinse your faces after using the makeup removing towelettes?

Esteemed Contributor

@shy bobcat- I wash my face after using a towellette.  Those towellettes don't remove everything.   You should still cleanse your face thoroughly after using them. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@shy bobcat wrote:

Washing after isn't needed with 'Yes to...' wipes.

There are all different types of wipes- for different purposes. There's a variety of brands/types  mentioned  on this thread, but I  only use  the 'cleansing wipes'.

Honored Contributor

Just try the Skinn the next time they run a price promotion.  You will be hooked.  I picked up some Walmart when I ran out of the Skinn, no comparison. 

Honored Contributor

@shy bobcat wrote:

It depends what I'm using them for. Sometimes I want to remove most of my makeup before using my cleansing brush or cloth. Then sometimes I use the wipes on their own when I'm away from a sink with water, like when I'm travelling, camping or outdoors away from a sink and I need to get the dirt and sweat off. @shy bobcat