Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I recently received a micro needle roller in my dermstore beauty box.

I've only been using it a short time though. What results have you seen? What size are the needles? I'm using .25 which I'm assuming is entry level..While I can most definitely feel the tiny needles poking my skin it doesn't leave me red

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SilleeMee 

I recently received a micro needle roller in my dermstore beauty box.

I've only been using it a short time though. What results have you seen? What size are the needles? I'm using .25 which I'm assuming is entry level..While I can most definitely feel the tiny needles poking my skin it doesn't leave me red

@Andreatoo 

How nice they gave you a roller.Woman Happy That one is mostly used for exfoliation and to prep your skin so your skin care products absorb a little better. That size roller won't do much in the way of boosting collagen, however. You'll need a roller with at least 0.5mm to do that and it will make your face red, but only temporarily.

I use two different sizes. Mostly 0.5 for majority of my face and 1.0 for lines around my lip area. The horizontal lines on my forehead I once had are gone and the skin under my eyes has gotten tighter so there's virtually no sags or lines there anymore....very smooth looking. Pores are much less noticeable, too. 

I've been rolling for many years. It takes time and is an ongoing thing for me. I know it's made a big difference in the way my skin looks and feels...gives it that youthful glow and radiance.