Honored Contributor

I noticed yesterday that the IT Cosmetics (new) neck cream comes with some type of roller (at QVC).  I'm sure other brands will follow.

Respected Contributor

I saw a jade roller at TJ Maxx for $8. Looked the same as the IT one except it’s jade

What’s next - rolling a meat tenderizer on our face to prep our skin for maximum serum penetration?

Respected Contributor

@scatcat  there is something out there now that is for facial skin and the same principle as the meat tenderizer. Yes, it's supposed to help w/product absorption. No, I dont use it.

Respected Contributor

@maestra Darn it! Too bad I didn’t come up with the idea sooner! Haha

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I got the Nurse Jamie roller some time ago.  There may be naysayers, but when I wake up with puffy eyes some rolling makes a serious difference. 

I like using mine along the jawline, it really helps with drainage there for me.  A minute is all I need.  

Respected Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

I saw a jade roller at TJ Maxx for $8. Looked the same as the IT one except it’s jade

What’s next - rolling a meat tenderizer on our face to prep our skin for maximum serum penetration?

They already do that.....it’s called micro-needling or Derma-needling! 😱
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs  Herbivore sells the face rollers.  There are 3 choices and they start at $30 to $46.  Check out their website and Nordstrom also carries some of their products.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

It seems like just another trendy gadget to make you part with your money. I don't believe all the claims, and any benefits (if they even exist) are probably barely detectable.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor
Here’s a really good YouTube video that shows how to use a facial roller and what they can actually do. It’s by The Organic Esthetician https://youtu.be/xCham0b17co Enjoy. 🥰
Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

I got the Nurse Jamie roller some time ago.  There may be naysayers, but when I wake up with puffy eyes some rolling makes a serious difference. 

I like using mine along the jawline, it really helps with drainage there for me.  A minute is all I need.  

Agreed...I do, too.