Trusted Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I can’t wait to see how the facial flex woman looks now and if she’s been able to stave of sagging since she’s used it so long. 

Me too !

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Valstybaby 

I once went down to visit my folks for a week and forgot my FF  at home... I was "spastic" until I got back.

It's one of those "don't leave home without it" items!

I like it for traveling - light weight, convient and if you lose the device it is cheaply replaced. 

So far - after 4 months I am loving it.

Honored Contributor

I don't think that blond woman rep is coming back. I saw another woman rep with it just recently. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't think that blond woman rep is coming back. I saw another woman rep with it just recently. 

Its quite possible the blonde lady is now pushing into her 70s and just isnt a good sales tool anymore.  

Occasional Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Its quite possible the blonde lady is now pushing into her 70s and just isnt a good sales tool anymore.  

@Reever 

If she is that age and her looks show that the FF works ... she'd be an excellent sales "tool."

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Reever 

If she is that age and her looks show that the FF works ... she'd be an excellent sales "tool."

Im thinking just the opposite.  Perhaps she has develpped wrinkles ( considering she is now 70 that would be a given) and the wrinkles wont help sales of the Flacial Flex. Hence why we are seeing a different vendors showcasing the product ?

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Reever 

Im thinking just the opposite.  Perhaps she has develpped wrinkles ( considering she is now 70 that would be a given) and the wrinkles wont help sales of the Flacial Flex. Hence why we are seeing a different vendors showcasing the product ?

The blonde woman who used to do it did it with her husband who passed away suddenly and she never came back. Maybe that’s why she doesn’t do it anymore.