Respected Contributor

Does anyone remember this lady ? I saw that the Facial Flex is sheduled to return Friday on QVC after a decade long abscence.  Has anyone tried the device ?

Fflex.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Some swear by it, and tout it as the fountain of youth, and would rather die than give up their FF.

Others, will say that it didn't do squat for them, and in fact, created wrinkles for them.

As for me, when she was on, I would think to myself, "If it's so great, then why does it look like you've had a facelift?"

But that's just my $0.02

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Does anyone remember this lady ? I saw that the Facial Flex is sheduled to return Friday on QVC after a decade long abscence.  Has anyone tried the device ?

Fflex.jpg

It was presented on air a week ago.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Re: Facial Flex

[ Edited ]

I saw it on Shawn's beauty show. There was a dark-haired woman rep, not that blond woman from previous years (Nancy).

You can read the Q reviews for it. This one is from the past but it's the same one the Q is selling now:

https://www.qvc.com/Facial-Flex-Facial-Exercise-and-Toning-Kit.product.L0136.html

Super Contributor

I remember her and am anxious to see her again. I ordered the FF and recieved it this week. I hope I have as good of results as so many claim to have had.

Honored Contributor

I tried it and although it worked it increased my nasolabial folds and mouth wrinkles so I stopped. I use the nuface for lifting. 

Honored Contributor

I have TMJ and my physical therapist told me to THROW THAT ****** THING OUT. I didn't throw it out, but I don't use it anymore. It did help for lifting the jowls, but the lines on my upper lip seemed to deepen.

Esteemed Contributor

It triggered migraines for me.  I never saw results.  You can order it and the rubber bands on Amazon I believe.  I am not sure of the price.

Hey, you have 30 days.  All it will cost is postage to and fro....in other words about $12 to try it....not sure if it is worth it????

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

I look forward to the blond lady coming back with FF.  I think it helps.  If it helps stroke patients it should help anyone exercising their facial muscles. 

I saw a video showing if you curl your upper lip over your teeth it will help avoid lip wrinkles.

Respected Contributor

People will believe anything,,,,,,