Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 195
Registered: ‎12-11-2010

A few days ago, I saw the Q was selling Facial Flex again, but now I don't see it offered??  Does anyone have any idea why?  I see the NuFace TSV coming up.  Do you think they took the FF down until the NuFace TSV is over?  I find it odd.  Has anyone heard anything about it?  Thanks for any thoughts or info.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,008
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@barefootwillow 

 

Suggest that you call Customer Service.

Maybe they can help you out.

 

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,699
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

I think it's just sold out at this moment. They will probably get more in sometime. I ordered one last week and it should be here soon.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,671
Registered: ‎07-15-2016

@barefootwillow 

 

You can buy them at Amazon.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,699
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Holy smokes!  I just used this thing for the very first time and I couldn't go the full 2 minutes. It was feeling like my face was going to get a cramp in it...LOL!Woman LOL I'm sure it will get easier the longer I use it.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,432
Registered: ‎02-19-2014

Just curious, @SilleeMee. What made you decide to try the Facial Flex?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,699
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

@Porcelain wrote:

Just curious, @SilleeMee. What made you decide to try the Facial Flex?


 

 

@Porcelain 

I just want to see for myself if it will do anything and see if it will change my facial contours. I'm 64 and I'm starting to see my lower face is getting soft. I'm hoping the FF will help with that.Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,867
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@SilleeMee  When you use it next time, look in the mirror while using it so that you learn how to keep your upper lip flattened so not to take a position which allows for line formation. (I am able to use it without wrinkling my lip.)

 

I know I am not explaining this well, but hopefully you will be able to figure out what I am trying to say.  

Do the math.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,432
Registered: ‎02-19-2014

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

Just curious, @SilleeMee. What made you decide to try the Facial Flex?


 

 

@Porcelain 

I just want to see for myself if it will do anything and see if it will change my facial contours. I'm 64 and I'm starting to see my lower face is getting soft. I'm hoping the FF will help with that.Woman Happy


Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to hearing about your results!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,699
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

@MarieIG wrote:

@SilleeMee  When you use it next time, look in the mirror while using it so that you learn how to keep your upper lip flattened so not to take a position which allows for line formation. (I am able to use it without wrinkling my lip.)

 

I know I am not explaining this well, but hopefully you will be able to figure out what I am trying to say.  


 

 

 

@MarieIG 

I know what you mean. But I can't seem to use it without noticing my exaggerated upper lip lines while I squeeze it. Maybe I need to do some more practice runs and get it right. Thank you for mentioning that.Woman Happy