Valued Contributor

Re: Facelifts- Yet another perspective

Great post, Violann! I agree, every woman should feel beautiful at least once in her life. I think that every woman was created with her own unique and beautiful look and it's up to us to make the most of it. I've been following your weight loss journey from your other posts and I think you are amazing! You are proof that it's never too late to reinvent and change your look, and have fun in the process.

Super Contributor

2 thumbs up!! Life is about being Happy - whatever it takes Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

What a wonderful post! I am so happy for you and I bet you look (and feel) terrific!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/4/2015 FUTURE said:
On 4/4/2015 Love Roses said:

Just for the sake of your health I am glad you lost weight. Can I ask....How did you put on the weight to begin with? Women are emotional eaters and that can be so bad for most all of us. That said, maybe some support group might give you a little something extra you need. If you are getting a facelift for you, that's great. If you are getting it just for your husband in the hopes he will find you desirable again, that may not be the case. Best to you.

When did she say her husband doesn't find her desirable? All she said was he loves her wigs. Sheesh.

She didn't say that she is getting a facelift, either. Did you read the original post?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Congrats to you!

My sis has baby fine, thin hair. She wants my thick hair but I want her thin hips! haha

We always say if we could combine my body from the waist up and hers from the waist down, we'd be one rockin' hot mama! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Enjoy!

Contributor

WONDERFUL attitude Violann!

Very happy for you!

Keep smiling- as you made me smile with your great post! Thanks.

Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2015 FUTURE said:
On 4/4/2015 Love Roses said:

Just for the sake of your health I am glad you lost weight. Can I ask....How did you put on the weight to begin with? Women are emotional eaters and that can be so bad for most all of us. That said, maybe some support group might give you a little something extra you need. If you are getting a facelift for you, that's great. If you are getting it just for your husband in the hopes he will find you desirable again, that may not be the case. Best to you.

When did she say her husband doesn't find her desirable? All she said was he loves her wigs. Sheesh.

I kind of scratched my head at that one too as it seemed to be a huge assumption and I did not get that impression at all from reading the op.

violann- congratulations on the weight loss and doing what makes you happy! I love your attitude!