Honored Contributor

Re: Face sunscreen that does not clog pores?

@chiclet 

I use For Faces Only Dry Touch by Neutrogena.  No grease and it's under my makeup every single day.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@chiclet 

I use For Faces Only Dry Touch by Neutrogena.  No grease and it's under my makeup every single day.

@ECBG   That's a favorite one, too. I think I mentioned it here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Been using this for years @chiclet .  No clogged anything.

Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen Lotion Oil-Free, Fragrance-Free, SPF 55 (3 fl oz)

Honored Contributor

@newjerseygirl wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@newjerseygirl wrote:

@chiclet 

@newjerseygirl 

Does that sunscreen give you a white cast?

@SilleeMee  No

I decided to give that one a try since Neutrogena was having a free shipping deal. Got it home and applied to my arm. It has a terrible white cast. No way I can wear it on my face. I had high hopes and I really wanted to like it. Thanks for your rec but I'm sorry it didn't work out for me. @newjerseygirl 

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@newjerseygirl wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@newjerseygirl wrote:

@chiclet 

@newjerseygirl 

Does that sunscreen give you a white cast?

@SilleeMee  No

I decided to give that one a try since Neutrogena was having a free shipping deal. Got it home and applied to my arm. It has a terrible white cast. No way I can wear it on my face. I had high hopes and I really wanted to like it. Thanks for your rec but I'm sorry it didn't work out for me. @newjerseygirl 

@SilleeMee Smiley SadSorry it didn't work for you.  I am sure you will find something else.   I also use the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer liquid which I see you have tried also.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Respected Contributor

It's difficult finding sunscreens that don't use avebenzone, oxy whatever and oxynate and all the "zones" and "ones".  I refuse to put those chemicals on my face.  Strictly mineral sunscreen for me.  The search is on.  Neutrogena used to make the perfect one in their Naturals lines, so sad they discontinued it.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee  I wanted to try this one.  It's listed as discontinued on Neutrogena's site. FYI only..

Actually a few of these listed are no longer available.  Bummer!

Honored Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@SilleeMee  I wanted to try this one.  It's listed as discontinued on Neutrogena's site. FYI only..

Actually a few of these listed are no longer available.  Bummer!

@Jen44 

I see the Sensitive Skin Mineral is sold out on the Neutrogena site.  Looks like it has not been discontinued to me....only sold out.

Valued Contributor

I was looking for the ultra sheer face 70 weightless liquid. I wish I'd taken a snap of it. It said that it had been discontinued. Maybe not? At least there are plenty of brands/options. Thank you.
Honored Contributor

@chiclet    Pure Zinc by Neutrogena does not clog pores.  SPF 50 and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50

kindness is strength