Contributor
I'm wanting a face mask that I can leave on until dry and peel off to help clear my pores. I know there's several available, but which do you like? I don't want to have to wash it off. Thanks!
Honored Contributor

I am just the opposite, I dont care for any masks that have to be peeled off, never had any luck with removing them easily. I always look for wash off masks.

Honored Contributor

@tiggery wrote:
I'm wanting a face mask that I can leave on until dry and peel off to help clear my pores. I know there's several available, but which do you like? I don't want to have to wash it off. Thanks!

@tiggery  SKINN Pore Magnet is very good.  I use it weekly.   Be advised that upon application it's a bit tingley, but that calms down as the mask dries.  The mask availble in assorted kit configurations on Evine, but if you're only interested in trying a single tube, to begin with, you might find it on eBay.  Be sure to avoid your hairline and eyebrows when you put it on.  Also, if you have an facial hair (mustache, jawline, chin), it might grab onto them if you don't remove them first.  That goes for whatever mask you end up choosing.

Super Contributor
I agree with JLF. I don't have much Skinn in my arsenal, but I have the mask she mentions. I've used it a couple of times and like the results.