Respected Contributor

So I was watching Home and Family this morning and they were talking about how Face Yoga can really help with face appearance.  Things like   Smile Line Smoother, Cheek Strengthener to keep them from hollowing. One for under eyes.

They said it works but does take time and patience.

Wondering if anyone here has tried or does these??

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

So I was watching Home and Family this morning and they were talking about how Face Yoga can really help with face appearance.  Things like   Smile Line Smoother, Cheek Strengthener to keep them from hollowing. One for under eyes.

They said it works but does take time and patience.

Wondering if anyone here has tried or does these??

@FlowerBear  I’m thinking the more you move your face than necessary, the more wrinkles you may create. Look at your eyes from smiling and neck from looking up/dow & side to side.

Respected Contributor

That makes alot of sense!! Does make you wonder if they can make things worse.

Respected Contributor

I was watching a plastic surgeon’s video and he felt face exercises would make things worse. He did not mention Yoga specifically, but gave a good demonstration on his own face.

His face was completely smooth, and his forehead never moved while he was talking, so I assumed Botox. Then he wrinkled his forehead and crinkled his eyes to show how exercises could cause lines there. 

I think facial Yoga requires very subtle movements which are hard to get right without personal instruction.