Visitor

Hi,

My skin is very dry-what face serum do you reccomend?

Thanks!

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

Isomers

This kit would be a good starter

You could go on Evines site and read about this 

ISOMERS Skincare 5-Piece All-in-One Potent & Powerful Skincare System

Item number  313-209

Trusted Contributor

I use Paula's Choice serums and her Retinol.  Olay is another brand that has good ingredients -- Regenrist Advanced Anti-Aging and Alpha Skin Care Intensive Rejuvenating Serum.  Go to Beautypedia.com for reviews of skin care/makeup products.

Esteemed Contributor

@105

We discussed an upcoming event of this line in this post.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Isomers-Snail-Serum/m-p/3776148#M575112

Trusted Contributor

@105. Skinn has hydro vital serum for dry skin. Nice stuff but I like the age reset one better, also Skinn.

Esteemed Contributor

The IT bye bye lines is very moisturizing.

Trusted Contributor

@105 I also have very dry skin especially in my cheeks. I use Ahava Extreme Night Treatment serum  and have for many years. I also use Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil Squalane. I uses one one week and one the next because Ahava is quite expensive. I get total relief from dry skin from each product. Also,I should mention that I have post menopausal, sensitive skin. 

Honored Contributor

@105@nrm@ccassaday@Nomorebirthdays@hopi

Found out (from an aesthetician) that my "cystic acne" and cracks at the sides of mouth are actually due to yeast. 

Lotrimin is taking care of it!

Now, I feel I can go on to address aging issues. 😎

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@105@nrm@ccassaday@Nomorebirthdays@hopi

Found out (from an aesthetician) that my "cystic acne" and cracks at the sides of mouth are actually due to yeast. 

Lotrimin is taking care of it!

Now, I feel I can go on to address aging issues. 😎

My dental hygienist said the exact same thing about the cracks the quickly came at the sides of my mouth but all I had to do what quit using the new toothpaste I bought and it went away by itself.

Respected Contributor

You need to use products to boost hydrattion. Since you only asked for a serum I would suggest The Ordinary Hyaluronic 2%. Rosehip Seed Oil would be a good choice where you would get natures form of Vit. A & also C & E which won't dry you out at all. HTH. Until you can get your skin more balanced, I would stay clear of Retin A or straight up Vit C serum. JMO