Frequent Contributor

Face Powdered Makeup with high SPF?

I'm looking for face powdered makeup with high SPF. I do have wrinkles so I need something that is not cakey.

I also prefer more natural sunscreens that contain zinc instead of chemical suncreens because my skin is sensitive.

I'm tired of liquid makeup and I want the ease of just brushing on my makeup like I did when I was younger.

Super Contributor

Re: Face Powdered Makeup with high SPF?

It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation with SPF 50 is one that comes to mind.  I've not tried it, but I like the original Celebration Foundation.

I have also used their " Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Airbrush Perfecting Powder™ SPF 50+."   It has some coverage and sometimes I use it as my foundation. It leaves a nice finish on the skin.

Honored Contributor

@anonymous23...I like this product line but have only purchased the product in a tube.....do you think if I would order a poweder I can stick with the same color?

Super Contributor

I love Physician's Formula, Mineral Wear, SPF 30. It is not cakey and does not settle in lines. You can buy it at Wal Mart, Ulta, CVS. etc. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

A powder as your only SPF? On your neck, chest? Oh well, maybe haven’t read my frequent rants re: spf/skin cancer.

Respected Contributor

You may want to look back a few months ago at the big discussion about SPF in makeup.It is a poor choice for your SPF protection.

Frequent Contributor

I use IT your skin but better powder with SPF 50. I am 61 and it does not cake. I appreciate the other skin care items in the product as well. To be fair I usually try to avoid the sun because I have vitiligo. If I have to be out I put JM SPF ON and then IT powder.