Regular Contributor

I ordered the FabFitFun Beauty box and received it last week.  You can subscribe to this beauty box, which comes out four times a year; one for each season.  I believe the box I got from QVC is the "summer" box.  The information that came with the box indicates that if you subscribe, the "summer" box begins shipping on July 20.

That implies that we would get the same box all over again.  They also included two incentivs for subscribing right away.  There's a $10 off code and a code for a free purse.

Does anyone know how this program works?  I certainly wouldn't want to buy the same box again.

Honored Contributor

I have been getting this box for a few years, each season you get different items.

Compared to other boxes this one was a little drab

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I was very unimpressed with the summer box. You get different things every season.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I haven't received mine yet and didn't realize that a duplicate box if you subscribe was a concern. Good question. I guess that you could return the Q box if you get the other within 30 days and it's similar/the same. They did say that it was curated for QVC; however, I checked online and the normal summer box looks very similar.

Honored Contributor

Is FabFitfun now a product the QVC sells

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Is FabFitfun now a product the QVC sells

apparently, they are doing a box curated for the Q

discount codes are floating around out there for the current boxes I think,

I ordered one a year or so,  not worth it.  IMO 

the only thing I liked and wanted was a wrap thing which I would pay 25$ or less at TJ's everything else was meh

presentation is pretty good, though as are the ads,