Respected Contributor

Re: FYI the price of Dr Denese's upcoming TSV

On 2/9/2015 ceekay said:

My AD price is still the non-TSV price also. CS told me they would email the autodelivery people to correct it. Problem with that is that if they do not do it and today passes I seriously doubt the Q will honor their mistake and adjust the price to the $129.96. I have not even opened the one I preordered yet. Just annoying overall. I do love Dr. Denese products and have been using them for years and am looking forward to trying the MED cream.

I asked the CS rep to make a notation on my order so that hopefully it will be honored even after the TSV price goes away.

Respected Contributor

I'm still waiting. Tried an email this time..........

It's now fixed!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor

I'm still waiting... If it isn't fixed by tomorrow, I may try to email them. Very tired of calling!

Valued Contributor

I am still waiting too...

Respected Contributor

I caught mine before it shipped and cancelled and re-ordered at the lower price. Got it yesterday and will try the new MD33 cream tonight.
Contributor

I am STILL waiting for the price to be adjusted on my future shipments! Anyone else? You would think they would have taken care of this right away!