Respected Contributor

FYI- The POP Leaf Sonic is LESS expensive on Amazon

I located The Pop for less than the TSV price on Amazon- People should shop around because often when a QVC show host states, "we have the best price", it's not always accurate!

Honored Contributor

Re: FYI- The POP Leaf Sonic is LESS expensive on Amazon

[ Edited ]

I just did a search and turned up no results with the Pop Sonic Leaf. They're selling some knockoffs for less, but not the Pop Sonic. (They also have some for much more.)

It's also several days later. I did check on the day of the TSV and didn't see any then, either.

Honored Contributor

It would never surprise me to find a lower price on anything the Q sells.

Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue

I just did a search and turned up no results with the Pop Sonic Leaf. They're selling some knockoffs for less, but not the Pop Sonic. (They also have some for much more.)

It's also several days later. I did check on the day of the TSV and didn't see any then, either.

You are correct.  They do not sell PopSonic Leaf on Amazon but Amazon sells something very similar looking without all the bells and whistles.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Like you, @ChynnaBlue, I fail to understand the purpose of this thread.  It's several days after the TTV, for one thing, and the title is misleading.  Furthermore, there has already been extensive discussion about knockoff silicone sonic facial cleansing tools the other day when the topic was current due to it being the day the TSV aired.  

Honored Contributor

I keep reading more and more stuff like this from posters. They claim they found exactly the same thing elsehwere for cheaper and then you find out it's sort of like what QVC had, the name brand is different and in some instances, it's not even close to being the same thing. 

I'm all for looking around to find the best price of something and yeah, many times the exact same thing is cheaper elsewhere but in this instance, that's not the case.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I often have the opposite results re comparison shopping the Q: I find the prices are better here.

I've recently bought several kitchen items by Kuhn Rikon and another brand, and I priced them first against the River, BBB, WM, KM, eBay, and the maker's own site if they sold direct.

In every case, every item or combo was cheaper here on the Q, EVEN WITH THE TAX AND SHIPPING. They also had color choices that even the manufacturer didn't offer, easy pay, and I'm confident in their customer service, based on my experience, if something goes wrong. I can't say that for the River or WM.

Obviously I'm all for comparison shopping, but don't count the Q out when it comes to being the best deal. And apples to apples; branded compared to knock-off doesn't count.